|C L I C K F O R:|| Web Site pricing schedule || Web Site inquiry form || Web Site Development.|
What's the next step?Previous | Next
Try these 10 questions to ask yourself about selling on-line
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- Are you prepared to make the committment?
- Do you have a backup plan?
- Do you have a business plan?
- What is the likelihood that your products will sell on-line?
- What are the on-line sales forecasts for the types of products you plan to sell?
- Are there potential sales channel conflicts that you need to be concerned with?
- What are the critical success factors for Internet-based sales in your industry?
- How will your on-line store differ from others on the Internet?
- Will you focus on a niche market?
Source of the above questions is "Selling On-line: How to Become a Successful E-Commerce Merchant in Canada", Jim Carroll & Rick Broadhead, MacMillan Canada, 1999.
What's it going to cost?
Previous || Next