How To Profit In Real Estate
Selling Your Own Home or the For Sale By Owner method may not be as difficult as you think. Although sound advice, much information and assistance can be obtained from an experienced real estate agent, you still have the power to sell your own home - but it will take a concerted effort on your part to make it happen successfully.
Home Selling Tips For Private Sale
So if you want to sell your own home, there are many significant steps you must take to do as good a job or better than some real estate agents in the field.
Some important steps you will need to follow when attempting to sell your own home.
Plus valuable information from some more experts.
Some of the obvious benefits of selling your own home are pride in accomplishing the task, saving on an agents commission, and being completely involved in every aspect of selling your home.
Perhaps the top choice on selling your own home is - Saving Money. Selling the home yourself allows you to pocket all of the expected real estate agent sales commission. On a $300,000 home sale this could translate into an equity savings of $15,000 if the agent's commissoin was 5%.
This perhaps may allow you to offer a better selling price on your home as you don't have to factor in the agent's sales commission and could thus lead to a faster home sale.
If you are still interested in selling your own home go here for more selling your own home tips.
Click Here Only if you want real estate at 90% off market value.
Go here for more useful information on real estate investing and tips and trick on selling your home.
Here are some real estate professionals that may be able to help:
- Tom Irwin - Sutton Group All Pro Realty - Real estate listings in Lindsay and the Kawarthas.
- Sevink Real Estate, Inc. Brokerage - Lists residential, waterfront and commercial properties for sale in the Bobcaygeon and Kawartha area, with a short FAQ about country living.
- Susan and Ron Dainty - Mincom Network Realty - Provides real estate services to Bobcaygeon and the Kawarthas, and includes listings categorized by price ranges and guides to the Ontario real estate market.
- Alison Keay, Sales Representative, Royal LePage Kawartha Lakes Realty, 17 Russell Street West, Lindsay ON K9V 2V2.
- Dan and Paul Terrill - Sutton Group Lifestyle - Listings of properties for sale in Lindsay and the Kawarthas and provides profiles of the agents.
- Marylyn Burns - Sutton Group All Pro - Real estate services for Lindsay and the City of Kawartha Lakes.
- Mincom Plus Realty Inc. Real Estate - Homes and properties for sale in the communities of Kawartha Lakes. Provides listed properties, buyer information guides and local area information.
- Ramona and Larry Kozak - Sutton Group All Pro - Provides real estate listings for Lindsay and the City of Kawartha Lakes, offering real estate services for home buyers and sellers.
- Walter Jancsik - MinCom Plus Realty - Offers services in buying or selling homes, cottages, waterfront properties and farms. Includes access to Kawartha Lakes MLS, tips and maps.
- Alan and Linda How - ReMax County Town Realty - Representatives for waterfront properties throughout Kawartha Lakes. Includes property listings, search tools and tips.
- Donna Lee - Sutton Group Kawartha Lakes Realty - A real estate agent serving Norland and the Kawartha Lakes. Provides listings of homes and cottages currently for sale.
- Gail McCormack - Kawartha Waterfront Realty Inc. - Real estate agent with cottage property listings in the Kawarthas region of Ontario.
- Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association - Represents real estate professionals throughout the City of Kawartha Lakes, including lists of salespeople, available properties and community links.
- Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Link - Access to listings for the Kawartha Lakes area and several agents in different communities.
- Re/Max Country Town Realty - Kawartha Lakes realtors with offices in Lindsay, Fenelon Falls, Bobcaygeon and Woodville.
- Sutton Group All Pro Realty - Provides access to realty agents and their listings, searchable by price, listing agent, location, type, and property style. Offices in Lindsay and Bobcaygeon.
- Cottage on Sturgeon Lake - Three-bedroom cottage available for weekly rentals, with lakefront, boat slip and access to the Trent waterway.
- Dianne Spring - ReMax County Town Realty - Provides residential, waterfront, recreational and acreage property listings and information about the area's lakes.
- Hanny Rentel - Sutton Group - Source of current real estate listings.
- Nelson-Long GMAC Real Estate - Lists and sells properties for communities throughout Kawartha Lakes, and categorizes listings for homes, waterfront properties, vacant land and farms, commercial and elegant homes. Also lists open houses and an information resource centre.
- Norma Long - Royal LePage Frank Realty - Represents real estate for sale including waterfront properties, cottages, homes, farms, vacant land and building lots in the Kawartha Lakes area.
- Rolling Hills Estates - An exclusive waterfront community with unique open-concept new custom homes, located in the Kawarthas between Lindsay and Bobcaygeon.
- Willy Colbourne - Sutton Group - Includes current real estate listings and offers online marketn evalutaions.
Your house is now worth about 15% more: Assessments arriving in the mail, and like last year, they're up.
This year's property assessments are in, and it's up, up, up -- again -- for the Greater Victoria region.
The assessments, which are heading to a mailbox near you, show an average increase of 15 per cent for single-family homes, and 18 per cent for condominiums, according to the B.C. Assessment Authority.
Not in this local list above? Let us know who and where in the City of Kawartha Lakes you are so that we may add your name here.